qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Should we have a 2.0-rc3 ?

From: Cole Robinson
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Should we have a 2.0-rc3 ?
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 14:55:27 -0400

On 04/10/2014 07:17 AM, Peter Maydell wrote:
> So far I know of at least three fixes which should probably
> go into 2.0:
>  * my fix for the configure stack-protector checks on MacOSX
>  * MST's pull request updating the ACPI test blobs
>  * MST says we need to update the hex files for ACPI too
>    (otherwise you get a different ACPI blob depending on whether
>     your build system had iasl or not, if I understand correctly)
>
> Are there any others?

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2014-04/msg00217.html

Relative mode with sdl2.c is completely busted. Patch 1 is safe and makes the
mouse actually move, but with the cruddy 'invisible wall' behavior. Patch 2
fixes that, but I haven't tested it enough to know if there are side effects.

Gerd, can you take a look at patch #1 and consider sending a 2.0 pull request?

Thanks,
Cole