qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [for-2.0 0/2] A15 board bugfixes

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [for-2.0 0/2] A15 board bugfixes
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 14:56:26 +0100

This patchset fixes a couple of issues with A15 boards.

The first is a really obvious one -- running QEMU with
'-M midway -cpu bang' segfaults.

The second one is a problem with running an A15 board
model under KVM with "-cpu host": since the 'host' CPU object
doesn't have a 'reset-cbar' QOM property we need to quietly
continue in that case rather than failing. (Ideally we'd
support lying to the guest about its CPU in the kernel,
and then we could just say "-cpu host only makes sense for
the virt machine", but we're not there right now.)

Peter Maydell (2):
  hw/arm/highbank: Don't segfault on unknown CPU names
  hw/arm/vexpress, hw/arm/highbank: Don't insist that CPU has reset-cbar
    property

 hw/arm/highbank.c | 19 ++++++++++++-------
 hw/arm/vexpress.c |  7 +++----

1.9.0