qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Delegating tasks for the GitHub mirror

From: Stefan Weil
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Delegating tasks for the GitHub mirror
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 20:05:17 +0100

Am 17.02.2014 16:41, schrieb Markus Armbruster:
> Peter Maydell <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> On 17 February 2014 12:09, Alex Bennée <address@hidden> wrote:
>>> I would like to get the Travis tests up and running on the "official"
>>> QEMU GitHub mirror to try and shorten the loop between the build
>>> breaking and people being notified. I'm quite happy to set this up if
>>> you add me to the QEMU organisation (my GitHub username is: stsquad).
>>
>> As a side-note, I think it would be useful if we documented
>> somewhere who has relevant admin rights for various bits of
>> QEMU infrastructure:
>>  * direct commit access
>>  * QEMU wiki admin/bureaucrat rights
>>  * github mirror admin
>>  * sysadmin contacts for whatever host is running qemu-project.org
>>  * mailing list admin
>>  * other semi-official things if relevant (eg we have a
>>    project set up on the coverity scan website)
>>
>> Does anybody think there's a good reason for this info
>> not to simply be public on the wiki?
>
> I can think only of reasons for this info to be public on the Wiki.

IMHO, this info should be on the wiki.

http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/qemu and
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/qemu.git also need maintenance. I could
help if this is required. Or do we want to preserve this site as a
memorial of the old days? Then this should be clear for anybody who
stumbles over QEMU on Savannah.

Cheers,
Stefan