qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Delegating tasks for the GitHub mirror

From: Alex Bennée
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Delegating tasks for the GitHub mirror
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 12:09:41 +0000

Hi Anthony,

I would like to get the Travis tests up and running on the "official"
QEMU GitHub mirror to try and shorten the loop between the build
breaking and people being notified. I'm quite happy to set this up if
you add me to the QEMU organisation (my GitHub username is: stsquad).

There are also hooks I can set-up into IRC so the #qemu channel can be
notified when the build breaks.

We can also experiment with auto-testing pull requests but I think the
first step is to ensure master is fixed as soon as possible when the
build breaks.

Cheers,

--
Alex Bennée