qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Query regarding Iotrhead

From: Ayaz Akram
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Query regarding Iotrhead
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 17:57:14 +0500

While debugging using gdb, I found that the interrupt related flow is not handled in io thread i.e. on using info thread, I found: Thread 2(iothread) is at __lll_lock_wait() while Thread 1 is at qemu_set_irq(in irq.c).. Initially I thought that this interrupt related code(kbd_update_irq--->qemu_Set_irq......) should be handled through iothread(event loop).. Can u help me regarding this