qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] printf in qemu

From: Ayaz Akram
Subject: [Qemu-devel] printf in qemu
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 12:16:26 +0500

I observed that if i place printf in qemu at certain places like in hw./serial.c file, I can see the printing when my guest OS is running on qemu, while there are some other places like in pckbd.c (emulation of keyboard), where if printf is used, I am not able to see any printing while guest OS is running, but when I press ctrl+A and x i can see that printing......   Any idea why this different behavior ??