qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] chroot jailing...

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] chroot jailing...
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 23:22:42 -0500

Thanks!

So it sounds like you're saying selinux is the only meaningful thing to try?
Or do people ever bother to place qemu in chroot jails??

I seem to have gotten the impression that people use qemu-static to do this,
but it appears to be more for offering secured access of a guest folder
to the host OS;
not so much for security...