qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] KVM call agenda for 2013-12-10

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] KVM call agenda for 2013-12-10
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 06:52:26 -0800

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 4:37 AM, Paolo Bonzini <address@hidden> wrote:
> Il 10/12/2013 12:42, Juan Quintela ha scritto:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> Please, send any topic that you are interested in covering.
>
> May not need a phone call, but I'll drop it here:

Could we move the time on this phone call?  7am conflicts with my
daily commute.  I could do 6am or 9am.  I think it would be very
useful to be able to attend this call.

> what happened to
> acknowledgement emails from the patches script?

It's buggy and I haven't had a chance to rewrite it yet.

> Also, Anthony, it looks like you're still adjusting to the new job.  If
> you need help with anything, I guess today's call could be a good place
> to discuss it.
>
> And someone needs to send out the email saying that 1.7.0 is out and
> that the next version will be 2.0!

Mail is out now, sorry for the delay.

Pull requests should be getting processed in a reasonable time.  I am
not yet spending enough time doing patch review but that should
improve in the very near future.

It's not so much the new job as it is relocating and moving all at the
same time.  I'm hoping the holiday break is a good way to catch up
things.  Of course, we should revisit again soon.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori