qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU For Windows by Stefan Weil

From: Cumberland, Lonnie
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU For Windows by Stefan Weil
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 15:30:45 +0000

Greetings All,

I hope that you are well today.

For a learning/development project, I am interested in the “QEMU for Windows” which is being developed by Stefan Weil as I think that it would make a great starting point. I found the latest code at:

http://qemu.weilnetz.de/

and would like to discuss with Stefan Weil, or perhaps other,  the particulars of how to set up the development environment which I presume is MinGW to compile the 32-bit and 64-bit binaries.

Would you please advise me on how I can move forward on this as my project that I have in mind will need to modify qemu in a number of ways.

In the first steps, I would like to spend some time to get familiar with the qemu code base after which I will investigate modifications that I would like to make. In particular, I am very interested in developing a version of Qemu to incorporate true SMP towards my project goals of a SSI (Single System Image) distributed cluster system using QEMU as the SSI VM. That’s the eventual goal, at least.

Kind Regards and have a great day my friends,

Lonnie T. Cumberland

Thanks and have a great day,

Dr. Lonnie Cumberland, Ph.D.

Physicist

(301) 975-6869  (Office)

(301) 869-7682  (Fax)

Radiation Physics Division (682)
ADDRESS:

                 100 Bureau Drive, Stop 682
                Gaithersburg, MD 20899

EMAIL: address@hidden

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not read this transmission and that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify Lonnie Cumberland by telephone or at address@hidden and delete the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.