qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [REMINDER] Key Signing Party at KVM Forum

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [REMINDER] Key Signing Party at KVM Forum
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 11:09:24 +0100

You must bring a physical copy of your own key fingerprint.  I will
not allow folks to use their laptops during the key signing.

There are pens and pads of paper in the conference rooms.  If you
don't already have a print out, write your fingerprint on a piece of
paper before tomorrow and bring that with you.

Do not trust that I have reproduced your key accurately.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori