qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Compiling Qemu x86_64 for windows 64 bit

From: Manu
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Compiling Qemu x86_64 for windows 64 bit
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 07:09:14 +0000

Hello,
I had the same error. I tried this binary http://lassauge.free.fr/qemu/release/Qemu-1.6.0-windows.zip
You have to copy everything in Bios to ../ so one directory up. Then it should work.

Kind regards,
Manuel

Am 26.09.2013 um 06:43 schrieb Vikas Desai <address@hidden>:

Thanks for the quick response.Sorry for the typo. It was the autocorrect :). I downloaded qemu-w64-setup-20130921.exe

When I try running

qemu-system-x86_64w.exe with an iso I get an assertion - /home/stefan/src/qemu/repo.or.cz/qemu/ar7/qemu-coroutine-lock.c, line 99
_expression_ : qemu_in_coroutine()

Thanks,
Vikas
Sent from my HTC