qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC 0/8] arm AioContext with its own timer stuff

From: Alex Bligh
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC 0/8] arm AioContext with its own timer stuff
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 11:22:02 +0100

--On 29 July 2013 10:58:40 +0200 Kevin Wolf <address@hidden> wrote:

But considering your first paragraph, why is it safe to let block jobs
running while we're migrating? Do we really do that? It sounds unsafe to
me.

If I remember right, the sending end now does the bdrv_close before
the receiving end does the bdrv_open, and that's right at the
end of migration. It seems to me it should be safe to do block
jobs right up to the bdrv_close.

--
Alex Bligh