qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Cirrus VGA slow screen update, show blank screen last 1

From: Gonglei (Arei)
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Cirrus VGA slow screen update, show blank screen last 13s or so for windows XP guest
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 03:08:06 +0000

Thanks, Anthony.
I tested the Windows XP guest again on KVM and XEN, and I found:
1. Windows XP will show blank screen during boot up as the same as
 the protocol switch between VNC and RDP.
2. Standard VGA works well, what's difference between cirrus and standard VGA
for the guest?
3. Why does the traditional qemu has no blank screen problem on cirrus VGA
emulation ?

Eagerly looking forward to your reply!

-Gonglei