qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] 1.6 features: acpi table generation, pci bridge hotplug sup

From: Michael S. Tsirkin
Subject: [Qemu-devel] 1.6 features: acpi table generation, pci bridge hotplug support
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 18:59:23 +0300

Please note that two features: acpi table generation and pci bridge
hotplug support - intended for 1.6 have been posted but not yet
committed.
Feature pages and feature description can be found in the wiki.
I'm addressing review comments for these two patchsets.
While they are large they are also very well contained (and addressing
comments is making them even more contained) so I think meging them
between soft and hard freeze shouldn't be a problem.