qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] SPARC Leon3 Devices - Registers?

From: Kaila Thornton
Subject: [Qemu-devel] SPARC Leon3 Devices - Registers?
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 12:46:47 -0600

I'm currently working on trying to add more devices to the SPARC Leon3 machine, but I'm running into a few problems.

At the moment, I'm running QEMU on an i386 machine and targeting the generic leon3 board.  I need to write some code that allows QEMU to gain access to the SPARC registers as my bootloader is loading, and change the values of them.

My plan is to use qdev to create some of the devices, but I'm stuck on how to write in the qemu code that it needs to access the sparc registers. Where would I find code / documentation (I know this is very limited) of qemu that would give an example of the registry alterations ?

Thanks!

Kaila

This e-mail may contain SEAKR Engineering (SEAKR) Confidential and Proprietary Information. If this message is not intended for you, you are strictly prohibited from using this message, its contents or attachments in any way. If you have received this message in error, please delete the message from your mailbox. This e-mail may contain export-controlled material and should be handled accordingly.