qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [0/3] Accumulated ppc patches

From: Alexander Graf
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [0/3] Accumulated ppc patches
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 11:41:50 +0200

On 19.06.2013, at 01:20, Alexey Kardashevskiy wrote:

> On 06/19/2013 01:49 AM, Alexander Graf wrote:
>>
>> On 15.06.2013, at 03:51, David Gibson wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Alex,
>>>
>>> I see that you're now back from your holiday.  Here, rather
>>> belatedly, is my series of ppc related patches collected while acting
>>> ppc maintainer.  As you can see there aren't many at all. I'm not sure
>>> if that's because I wasn't looking in the right places for people
>>> sending patches, or there just wasn't much activity.  Anyway, here
>>> they are, do with them as you see fit.
>>>

>> Thanks, applied all except for Alexey's addition as maintainer to
>> ppc-next.
>>

>> Alexey, please lurk on the list, review patches, write patches that I
>> don't have to comment anything on before applying them - in short: prove
>> that you'd be a great maintainer and then I'll reconsider adding you to
>> the file :).
>
> So in short - you did not pull anything from the list posted by David or me
> (except David's changes in maintainers list) in last 2 weeks and not going
> to, is that correct? :)

That's not what I was saying. I'm more than happy to apply patches from anyone,
regardless of their tag in the MAINTAINERS file :). The tag mostly just
indicates a level of trust that takes a while to earn.

> I am asking because I am waiting till you finish
> with the queue in your mailbox to see what I still have to repost.

Yes, I'm down to ~400. I'll send a note when I'm at a reasonable point.
Hopefully by the end of this week.

Alex