qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [PVSCSI]How to unplug scsi disk simulated by Qemu, just lik

From: Gonglei (Arei)
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [PVSCSI]How to unplug scsi disk simulated by Qemu, just like unplug the ide disk?
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 11:23:44 +0000

Hi all,
    My environment is xen-4.1.2 + qemu-1.2.2
        I made a pvscsi driver for Redhat guest, but I encountered a problem
that I could see two scsi disks, one was simulated by QEMU, another was
passthrough.
    Actually I want to unplug the scsi disk simulated. Any methods can solve
the problem on the qemu upstream. Thanks!