qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [0/11] RFC: VFIO and guest side IOMMUs, version 3

From: David Gibson
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [0/11] RFC: VFIO and guest side IOMMUs, version 3
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 19:13:46 +1000

Hi,

Here's the next version of my patches working towards integrating vfio
with guest visible iommu support.  These are on top of Paolo Bonzini's
iommu branch at:
        git://github.com/bonzini/qemu.git
Paolo says he has already merged patches 1-4, but they don't seem to
have hit the published tree yet.

With this version, we have, theory, working support for guest IOMMUs
with VFIO.  It's untested, though, and needs considerable polish.
Still, it's a proof of concept, and should demonstrate what I have in
mind here.