qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Cortex-M4F Floating Point system registers

From: Fabien Chouteau
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Cortex-M4F Floating Point system registers
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 17:05:10 +0100

Hello QEMU ARM folks,

I'm looking at the ARMv7-M profile and the implementation in QEMU.
Looks like M3 is supported and I'd like to work on M4F (FP context save
and lazy FP context save).

I wonder how the FPU system registers, and more generally how the
co-processor registers are implemented in QEMU.

For example in the Cortex-M4 TRM it seems like FP system registers are
mapped in memory. I don't see that implemented in QEMU.

Thanks,

--
Fabien Chouteau