qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] About the Thread model in Qemu 【 Is it one thread per vcpu?

From: 解壁伟
Subject: [Qemu-devel] About the Thread model in Qemu 【 Is it one thread per vcpu?】
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 17:34:24 +0800

Hi there:

I've read this an article discribe the thread model in Qemu.
http://blog.vmsplice.net/2011/03/qemu-internals-overall-architecture-and.html
Is there really one thread per vcpu in qemu?

When I run the qemu using "-smp 16", I can see only two threads using
"ps -xH".

So I want to know that if qemu excuting the vcpu in one thread per vcpu way?

or, qemu simply excuting all the vcpus in one thread?

How can I trace the generation of the vcpu thread?

I'll be appreciate for your help~

puck
2013-3-12