qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] DEFINE_NIC_PROPERTIES in net.h

From: Phani Vadrevu
Subject: [Qemu-devel] DEFINE_NIC_PROPERTIES in net.h
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 19:53:46 -0500

Hi list,
        I am trying to write a device emulator for a Broadcom card. As
reference, I am looking at e1000.c code of 1.2.2 version. In that
code, there is this line: DEFINE_NIC_PROPERTIES( E1000State, conf);

Is there a definite structure for the state object that is passed to
DEFINE_NIC_PROPERTIES? What does this function do? All I need is some
basic functioning code, so if this is not essential, I can ignore it.

Thanks,
Phani