qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] USB2.0 device can not be formatted under windows(Guest OS)

From: 曾君亮
Subject: [Qemu-devel] USB2.0 device can not be formatted under windows(Guest OS) with qmeu 1.2.2
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 00:04:06 +0800

Hi all,
   I want to test usb2.0 passthrough on xen 4.2.0 and qemu 1.2.2, and now I have done it successfully!  But these days, I encountered a lot of difficulties. I fonud that the USB2.0 device can not be formatted while it was passthrough to a windows GusetOS.However,it works fine under a linux GuestOS.

  The Dom0 circulating Print:" kernel: usb 2-1: reset high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 2".

   Now,I have no idea how to get it to work under a windows operating system. Does anyone have encountered the same problem as me? Does it a bug of qemu 1.2.2 ?

   Best wishes!
                             Levis