qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL] pci,net,misc infrastructure

From: Michael S. Tsirkin
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL] pci,net,misc infrastructure
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 17:23:10 +0200

> Please setup your tree in buildbot and wait for a full run before
> sending a pull requests in the future.

I actually waited 24 hours which is normally enough for
buildbot to run the tree, and assumed pass means OK.
Turns out buildbot was passing, but only because it was building
some old commits:

http://buildbot.b1-systems.de/qemu/builders/pci_x86_64_debian_6_0/builds/480

Built f1219091edd20e3b92544025c2b6dd5e4d98b61b from May on Dec 15.
I don't understand why: both the pci branch and the for_anthony
tag on my kernel.org tree are updated.