qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Usage of Temperature Sensor (TMP105)

From: Alex Horn
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Usage of Temperature Sensor (TMP105)
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 19:40:52 +0000

Dear Andrzej,

> Most likely the function has never been in use.  It is there for
> completeness of the API.

I've submitted a patch to create a header file for the TMP105 API [1].
Having this API makes sense because the probe is compatible with
several others (as documented in the patch, see also [2]). In
addition, we would like to reuse the temperature hardware model in an
experiment. The new tmp105.h file would facilitate this.

With best regards,
Alex

[1] http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2012-12/msg00363.html
[2] https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/master/drivers/hwmon/lm75.c#L37