qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Fwd: Qemu-ga for Windows

From: Abbas
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Fwd: Qemu-ga for Windows
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 06:54:17 -0700

On 10/29/2012 06:48 AM, Luiz Capitulino wrote:
On Sat, 27 Oct 2012 07:44:09 +0500
Abbas <address@hidden> wrote:

Qemu-qa port for Windows domains does not seem to support fs-freeze-* calls.
That's correct, it doesn't.
Fascinating. Seems fewer people feel the need for it.

I compiled the latest qemu-ga.exe with mingw32 from git, installed it as
a service on a VM but snapshotting with quiesce is failing.

error: internal error unable to execute QEMU command
'guest-fsfreeze-freeze': this feature or command is not currently supported

Does anyone know when it will be supported, if not.
When someone steps in to implement it.
I could, had I not slept through all those C classes!

If yes, where is fully supported qemu-ga for Windows?

-----
abbas