qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] TCG questions

From: Xin Tong
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] TCG questions
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 19:34:47 -0700

i do not know. could be similar. I am doing architecture research. i
need traces of memory access for programming running under a full
system environment, so i wrote this.

i do nto seem to be able to access the linked provided from the link
you give me though.

https://projects.gso.ac.upc.edu/projects/qemu-dbi/wiki

Xin