qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Third shot at adding IPMI to qemu

From: Corey Minyard
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Third shot at adding IPMI to qemu
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 11:52:00 -0500

On 09/10/2012 09:48 AM, Andreas Färber wrote:
Am 19.07.2012 20:53, schrieb address@hidden:
Ok, everything passes through checkpatch without an error now.  I have
added some tests to verify basic operation of the device, and I've
hacked in some documentation, though I'm not sure if it's in the proper
location, as I never got a response to my questions about it.

I would have liked to add tests for the watchdog timer, but there
doesn't appear to be a way to intercept resets or NMIs in the test
framework.
Corey, the v1.3 merge window is open now, do you have a v4 of this
series already?

I'm waiting for the SeaBIOS decisions to be made.

-corey

Regards,
Andreas