qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [GIT PULL (PATCH 0/4)] VFIO driver for v3.6

From: Linus Torvalds
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [GIT PULL (PATCH 0/4)] VFIO driver for v3.6
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 22:11:20 -0700

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 4:17 PM, Alex Williamson
<address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm pretty anxious to find out as well.  Linus, ping, any thoughts on
> including this in 3.6?  Thanks,

I just pulled it, but then I unpulled again when I realized it's not a
signed tag and it's on github.

Please, people. Do tagged releases with proper signatures if you're
not using kernel.org or other controlled servers. In fact, I prefer
signed tags even if you *do* use kernel.org etc.

             Linus