qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Status of query-netdev QMP command

From: Roger Pau Monne
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Status of query-netdev QMP command
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 15:19:09 +0100

Hello,

I've read from the GSoC/2010 that some work was being done creating a query-netdev QMP command:

http://wiki.qemu.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2010/QMP#query-netdev

The status says that "mentor has merged it into his tree", but I cannot see this command anywhere upstream, and it will come really handy for what I'm trying to do, do someone know where this has gone?

Thanks, Roger.