qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [PULL 1.1 0/6]: QMP queue

From: Luiz Capitulino
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 1.1 0/6]: QMP queue
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 14:50:12 -0300

This pull request contains the new 'suspended' RunState series, a related
fix from Gerd and HMP fixes.

The HMP fixes are not directly related to QMP, but are included in this
pull request for my convenience (besides, HMP is becoming QMP front-end
anyway). I can do a separate pull if needed, though.

The changes (since 4f08129eeb42422655cc946a0a0c3accc2b8e3db) are available
in the following repository:

    git://repo.or.cz/qemu/qmp-unstable.git queue/qmp

Gerd Hoffmann (1):
      wakeup on migration

Luiz Capitulino (5):
      qapi-schema.json: fix RunState enums alphabetical order
      runstate: introduce suspended state
      vl: drop is_suspended variable
      hmp: expr_unary(): check for overflow in strtoul()/strtoull()
      hmp: fix bad value conversion for M type

 input.c          |    4 ++--
 migration.c      |    1 +
 monitor.c        |   12 ++++++++++--
 qapi-schema.json |    8 +++++---