qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] KVM minutes May 8th

From: Juan Quintela
Subject: [Qemu-devel] KVM minutes May 8th
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 16:28:22 +0200

Hi

- Status of the 1.1 release

It looks like everything is to the plan, and only bugfixes should be allowed
now.

- QEMU documentation

* Improve properties.  Now there is no help when you use -device.
* Amit did something about it? Resurect that work?
* People don't write documentation.
* How to organize iit?
  Some volunteer to look what we have and what we need?
* Volunteer documentation maintainer?

- Remove block migration in 1.1
  It don't work so well, it complicates migration code, and we are building a
replacement that works.

- Coreboot
  Peter Stuge didn't make to the call.  We need details about what are coreboot
needs/want.

- Poll about time/day.
  We haven't had a call for almost two weeks for one reason or another.
  Is there a problem with the time/day?  should we change them?  Notice
  that changes are not _trivial_ (sooner than current call is too early
  for US West coast, and much later is too late for Israel).  So we can
  move it 1-2h late, and move to another day.

  During the call, people "kind of" agreed that this time is a good as
  anyother, but if you think that it is better to move it, just let us
  know.

Thanks, Juan.