qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Fault Tolerance (Kemari) Status?

From: Aaron Stover (Celestech)
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Fault Tolerance (Kemari) Status?
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 12:59:25 -0700

Hi,

I'm curious as to the current status of the fault tolerance features of QEMU? From reading what I could find on the wiki, it appears as though the code was ready to be merged into version 0.14 but it does appear to have happened. Is there an ongoing effort to get the code merged into the mainline or is this an orphaned feature?

Your input is very much appreciated!

Thanks,
Aaron

--
Aaron Stover
Celestech, Inc.

Transforming Technology into Capability®

A 2011 Inc. 500 Company
Learn more about us on the web at www.Celestech.com