qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [FYI] Finishing CPU QOM'ification

From: Andreas Färber
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [FYI] Finishing CPU QOM'ification
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 04:45:40 +0200

Hello,

More of a reminder that there's follow-up work once all targets are converted.

A few more patches have been flying around my branches, most notably icount.
However, I'm still playing around with some of them to avoid a 1:1 conversion
from CPUArchState to an ArchCPU alias; that is, I want to go from CPUArchState
to its containing CPUState with ENV_GET_CPU() but not vice versa. That means
some apparently low hanging fruit like next_cpu must be postponed until the
fields being accessed have been moved, too.

Regards,
Andreas

Changes from qom-cpu-wip branch:
* Rebased, dropped some WIP.

Andreas Färber (1):
  Makefile: Simplify compilation of target-*/cpu.c

 Makefile.target |   16 +---------------

1.7.7