qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Interpretation of key symbols in QEMU's VNC server

From: Gerhard Wiesinger
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Interpretation of key symbols in QEMU's VNC server
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 06:54:46 +0100 (CET)

Hello Fabian,

I'm having also isssues with german keymappings.

E.g. Under DOS when pressing shift keys will always be uppercase. Also ALT-GR doesn't work.

Testcase in this order:
a => a
a => a
Shift-a => a (should be A)
a => A (should be a)
a => A (should be a)
a => A (should be a)
Shift-a => a (should be A)
a => A (should be a)
AltGr-? => ? (should be \)

So Shift states are not correctly implemented.

Also issues with CAPS-LOCK.

I'm always trying with:
QEMU started with: "-k de"
Keyboard layout in VM: de