qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Regression: more 0.12 regression (SeaBIOS related?)

From: Alain Ribière
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Regression: more 0.12 regression (SeaBIOS related?)
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 09:00:55 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I'm reacting a bit later but I have a trouble with an old DOS OS from Digital Research called Concurrent DOS.
It worked fine till Qemu v0.11.1.
I tried it with a lot of versions from 0.12.0 to 1.0.1 and it boot correctly. But after a key pressed, I can't use the keyboard any more. The system is not freezed (there is a clock in the bottom side of the screen which is running) but I can't use the keyboard any more.
It worked also with 0.12.0-rc1 and the PC-BIOS. It seems that with Seabios it doesn't work any more but PC-BIOS is no longer supported by QEMU (from v0.12.0).

Do you know what can I do ?

Thanks,

Alain