qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Get only TCG code without execution

From: Rajat Goyal
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Get only TCG code without execution
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 23:09:18 +0000

I am doing a project to build a daemonic ARM emulator using QEMU. One of the requirements is to get the complete TCG code for any multi-threaded ARM program that I run on QEMU. I do not need QEMU to execute the program and show me the output. Just the entire TCG code. The latest version of qemu-arm seems to break while running pthread parallel ARM binaries, ie, qemu-arm terminates without completing execution and hence, the entire TCG code cannot be captured in the log. Is there a way by which I can get the complete TCG code for pthread parallel binaries in exchange for not making QEMU execute the binary?

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Rajat Goyal
5th year undergraduate student