qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] x86 mmu emulation in qemu

From: Xin Tong
Subject: [Qemu-devel] x86 mmu emulation in qemu
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 19:12:35 -0500

I am looking at how INVLPGA is emulated in target-i386.  it calls
gen_helper_invlpga. tracing down where gen_helper_invlpga is, I found
that it calls helper_invlpg which calls tlb_flush_page.

This tlb_flush_page flushes the env->INVLPGA, I think this tlb is the
x86 tlb. also qemu has another tlb which it uses to translate guest
virt to host virt. Am i right ? What are the relationships between
these 2 ?

Thanks

Xin