qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] QEMU 1.0 release

From: Juergen Lock
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] QEMU 1.0 release
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 19:14:20 +0100 (CET)

In article <address@hidden> you write:

I maintain the FreeBSD qemu port(s) and just got reports of this
problem too (unable to fetch the source tarball), so I pushed it
out to the FreeBSD.org MASTER_SITE_LOCAL mirrrors i.e. it should
soon be available on several mirrors like:

http://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/local-distfiles/nox/qemu-1.0.tar.gz

ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/local-distfiles/nox/qemu-1.0.tar.gz

ftp://ftp.<country>.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/local-distfiles/nox/qemu-1.0.tar.gz

ftp://ftp.<country><number>.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/local-distfiles/nox/qemu-1.0.tar.gz

http://ftp.<country>.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/local-distfiles/nox/qemu-1.0.tar.gz

http://ftp.<country><number>.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/local-distfiles/nox/qemu-1.0.tar.gz

(the first two links already work at the time of writing.)

 HTH, :)
        Juergen