qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [ICON] Quinn the Qemu emu gazes ahead thoughtfully, conside

From: Alex Bradbury
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [ICON] Quinn the Qemu emu gazes ahead thoughtfully, considering what the future holds
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 14:41:08 +0000

I lack drawing skills, so took a vectorised version of the public
domain emu drawing [1] from openclipart (currently down...). A lot of
talk has been about a new Qemu "icon" but I think that is far less
important than a logo to be used on the official website,
presentations, and other materials. Find my attempt attached (PNG and
SVG).

Regards,

Alex

[1]: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Emu_(PSF).png