qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Super Early Bird Rate Now! Secrets to Speaking Like Obama,

From: TJ Walker
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Super Early Bird Rate Now! Secrets to Speaking Like Obama, Steve Jobs, Martin Luther King, the Clintons and more!
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 19:20:39 -0600

From the New York Office of TJ Walker, High Profile Coach, Best-selling Author, Guiness Record Holder & Newsmaker,

Hello,I'm TJ Walker.

Many have come to know me as the leading speech, presentation and media expert/coach, who has personally worked with Presidents and Prime Ministers of Countries, CEOs of Fortune 500s, US Senators, Nobel Peace Prize Winners, Super Bowl Winners, and don’t get jealous on this, Miss Universes too!

I'll like to invite you to join me when I’m in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, on Wednesday, 7th December 2011. Hey, it’s the first time I’m coming to Asia! What I will be doing in this power-packed one day event – TJ Walker’s Secret to Speaking Like Obama & Other Great Communicators of Our Time – are:

Go to www.tjwalkerasia.com to learn more, and to sign up too!

Now, the normal price of this program is RM 998. Sign up today, and you get to enjoy the Super Early Bird Rate of only RM398!

That’s right! Click here and Sign up now!

Looking forward to meet you in person at the event!

Best regards,

TJ Walker
CEO of Media Training Worldwide

P.S.: By the way, many of my clients such as U.S. Army, Bank of America, McGraw-Hill, Ernst and Young, Federal Express and UCLA have engaged me in-house to talk on hot topics such as Crisis Communication, Setting Up A Crisis Management Campaign, small group or one-on-one coaching, and more. If you like to enjoy the same positive results as them by bringing me in to engage your people personally, kindly contact my associate in the Asia Pacific region, Maverick, at address@hidden, or via his mobile, +60162252500.