qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] check-qdict and check-qjson fail

From: Luiz Capitulino
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] check-qdict and check-qjson fail
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 14:43:25 -0300

On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 18:48:52 +0200
Jan Kiszka <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> current master has some qregressions:
>
> # ./check-qdict
> Running suite(s): QDict test-suite
> 93%: Checks: 16, Failures: 1, Errors: 0
> check-qdict.c:289:F:Stress Test:qdict_stress_test:0: Assertion 'test_file !=
> NULL' failed

I guess you build qemu from a different directory, right? This test only
works from the source dir. I'll fix it (actually I thought I had already fixed
it!).

> # ./check-qjson
> Running suite(s): QJSON test-suite
> 95%: Checks: 21, Failures: 1, Errors: 0
> check-qjson.c:59:F:String Literals:escaped_string:0: / != \/

I found this problem while reading the parser code and added the test
so that we don't forget fixing it. However, at the time I looked at the
issue, I didn't know how to fix it.

Michael, would you mind to take a look at it?