qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Kemari status?

From: OHMURA Kei
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Kemari status?
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 17:00:57 +0900

2011/6/24 Christian Brunner <address@hidden>:
> Does anyone know what happened to kemari?
>
> Back in March it was on the list for a possible merge in qemu 0.15. In
> April the last update was sent to this list. After that everything
> remained silent.
>
> I think it's a really interesting project and I wonder why it isn't picked up.
>
> Thanks,
> Christian

Hi, I'm Kei, developing Kemari with Yoshi.

We add patches to follow git tree.
git://kemari.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/kemari/kemari next

> I think it's a really interesting project and I wonder why it isn't picked up.

Thanks for your cheering!
We need acked-by to the whole series to get it merged.
Although some people have kindly volunteered for reviewing, we haven't
received for all patches yet.

We would be glad if more people can take a look, and hopefully get it
improved and merged into the mainline soon :)

Thanks,
Kei