qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [QAPI+QGA 2/3] QAPI code generation infrastructure v2

From: Luiz Capitulino
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [QAPI+QGA 2/3] QAPI code generation infrastructure v2
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 13:43:46 -0300

On Fri,  3 Jun 2011 17:32:58 -0500
Michael Roth <address@hidden> wrote:

> This is Set 2/3 of the QAPI+QGA patchsets.

I have started taking a look at this series, but it turns out that this is
complex stuff and I'd like to spend time playing with it and testing it
throughly.

I don't oppose merging this as is, as this series doesn't touch current QMP.
So I assume we'll have enough time to fix possible bugs before doing a mass
conversion.

The only problem is that all the patches have my signed off but I haven't
really reviewed them[*], so I'd feel more comfortable if they were removed
before merging (or that you wait for my review).

 * I guess that happened because Michael pulled from my repo and my git am
   hook has the '-s' flag...