qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] mouse doesn't work on guest OS

From: Natalia Portillo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] mouse doesn't work on guest OS
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 06:53:10 +0100

Update to lastest Xorg and/or change mouse protocol in Xorg configuration.

The default protocol is not emulated (at all, or well enough) by QEMU and while
it detects a mouse it does not work, lastest Ubuntu version does not show this
problem

man xorg.conf or google it

No information on how to configure a PS/2 mouse protocol in X11 is inside the
scope of this mailing list.

Regards,
Natalia Portillo