qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] BUG: 0.14.0 -device usb-host supports only one device

From: erik . rull
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] BUG: 0.14.0 -device usb-host supports only one device
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 10:29:06 +0200

Hi Gerd,

sorry, but that parameter causes a non-complete boot of my Windows VM (I
have removed that) when using the ehci-patch.

Additionally, the ehci patch does not support that parameter type, there
you must add it via -usbdevice host:auto:*.*

Any ideas how to proceed?
I need the ehci patch because it removes the bluescreen issue when plugging
in USB 2.0 printers even if USB 2.0 is disabled in the host bios and the
USB 1.1 transfer performance is less that 64k/sec without the patch.

Best regards,

Erik