qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] New Publication Launched - Funding Your Science Idea

From: Anand
Subject: [Qemu-devel] New Publication Launched - Funding Your Science Idea
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 10:03:23 +0530

Dear Sir,

Atharva Lifesciences Consulting publishes a number of reports – both customized and ready to buy  for the Lifesciences industry.

I thought I would introduce you to one of our recent publications. -  “Funding your Science Idea”.

“Funding your Science Idea” is your comprehensive guide to all the funding opportunities available for the Indian science industry. For the FIRST time ALL the opportunities offered by the government, the private equity groups and bodies are included for an easy reference.

Other salient features include the flowchart description of funding process for many organizations like the DBT. Finally, it is easy to understand the process of the funding. Also included are the “time” that organizations would take to fund, as well as reviews by already funded organizations about their experience.

I am sure this would be of immense use to you and your organization. I attach a sample copy for your kind perusal. Please let me know your interest in purchasing the publication, and I will send you the pricing information.

I look forward to staying in touch.

Kind Regards,

Anand

--
Anand

Mob: +91 9916930055

Landline: 080-42140016  Ext 17
Atharva Lifesciences Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
www.atharvalife.com
Bangalore

Tel (Direct):         +91 80 23530016
Read the EXPLORE series of e-Newspapers, keep up-to-date with the Lifesciences world!
EXPLORE BioPharma: Tracks the Science of Biotech & Pharmaceuticals. Click here to see the sample (http://bit.ly/fvGJ5W )
EXPLORE Agri & Vet: Tracks the realm of Agribusiness and Veterinary Biotechnology. Click here to see the sample (http://bit.ly/ek2uRG )
EXPLORE Ayurveda: Looks at the world of natural medicine in India. Click here to see the sample (http://bit.ly/eb8HI7 )
EXPLORE BioPharma Alliances: Looks at joint ventures and agreements in India. Click here to see the sample (http://bit.ly/gPR4KO )