qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] No scratch directory in qemu-iotests

From: Lyu Mitnick
Subject: [Qemu-devel] No scratch directory in qemu-iotests
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 09:21:02 +0800

Hello

When I want to use qemu-iotests, some error occurred:

$ git clone git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/hch/qemu-iotests.git

$ cd qemu-iotests

$ ./check -h
common.config: Error: $TEST_DIR (/home/mitnick/Desktop/GSoC2011/QEMU/qemu-iotests/scratch) is not a directory

There is no error when I create directory scratch. I am wondering whether scratch
should be add into qemu-iotests master tree??

Thanks

Mitnick