qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Philip Kotler Live in Malaysia

From: MarkPlus Malaysia
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Philip Kotler Live in Malaysia
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 03:39:21 +0700

Greetings.

We would like to share with you news of Prof. Dr. Philip Kotler upcoming visit in Malaysia in June 2011. This is a rare opportunity to meet and learn from the Father of Modern Marketing himself.
Prof. Dr. Philip Kotler is the world’s most popular Marketing Guru. He has written over 50 books on the topic of Marketing. His classic textbook, Marketing Management, is the world's most widely used graduate level textbook in marketing. His other textbooks include Principles of Marketing and Marketing: An Introduction and they are also widely used in the world. His innovative and forward thinking has won him a list of client which includes many large companies, including: IBM, Michelin, Bank of America, Merck, General Electric, Honeywell, Samsung, Coca Cola, Hyundai and Motorola — in the areas of marketing strategy, planning and organization, and international marketing.
We offer you and your team the opportunity to see him live in person during his one-day seminar in Kuala Lumpur on June 1st 2011 on “Going World Class” where he will share with Malaysian companies his thoughts on the challenges of the global environment and explain the marketing transformation that companies must take to compete in today’s globalized market.  A brochure of the seminar has been included for your perusal.

For selected organizations like yours, we are offering special Corporate Learning Packages for 1 table(for 8 people) or 3 tables (for 24 people) at a discounted price. Additionally, PSMB Bhd has agreed to allow claim back of RM 1000 per participant for this event.  And as a bonus, every company committing to a Corporate Learning Package will be given free invitations* to attend Prof. Kotler’s Birthday Gala Dinner in Bali which promises to be one of the largest gatherings of business leaders in ASEAN this year.

To learn more about Prof. Kotler’s visit and to book your table at his upcoming seminar, please contact me (Mien Aziz) via my email at address@hidden, my mobile at  019 309 9907 or the MarkPlus branch office at 03 2166 8197.

Best Regards,

Mimien Aziz

*Free invitation is for gala dinner event only and does not cover airfare ticket and accommodation.

If you cannot view this page properly click here or you can download the jpeg file here