qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Qemu support on android

From: Mahesh Shivhare
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Qemu support on android
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 16:30:19 +0530

Hi all,

Is there any way by which we can run qemu on android-x86 OS.does qemu needs any
modification to run on android-x86
I'm trying to build QEMU with --static option but when m trying to run on
android it's getting stuck with the message

VNC srver running on "127.0.0.1:xxxx'

with regards,
Mahesh Kumar

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or
privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are
prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and
using or disseminating the information,  and must notify the sender and delete
it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability
for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling
code in this e-mail"