qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: Buildbot for qemu.git/master

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: Buildbot for qemu.git/master
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 09:34:03 +0000

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 8:30 AM, Daniel Gollub <address@hidden> wrote:
> How do you want to combine this service?
> Share buildslave and merge the build-master?
>
> Actually the buildbot configuration for qemu-kvm.git and qemu.git should be
> quite similar. We could also provide testing different qemu branches if you
> like.

I have a buildmaster at buildbot.vmsplice.net.  I could share my
master.cfg with you so that you can take over and merge it into your
KVM buildmaster.  Then I would take my buildmaster offline.

The following builders are interesting:
 * Host platforms: 32- and 64-bit x86 Linux, Windows, *BSD, Mac OS X and others
 * Tests: qemu-iotests and other automated test suites

This depends on volunteers contributing buildslaves.  So far there are
debian-x86_64 and debian-i386 builders.  Automated test suites are not
yet running.

Both the qemu.git and qemu-stable-0.14.git master branches are interesting.

If this sounds good to you then I'll send over the master.cfg and can
add a debian-x86_64 buildslave to your buildmaster.  If this is more
effort than you have time for, no worries, I'm also happy to maintain
the QEMU buildbot.

Stefan